Archive for July, 2008
If you make a habit of doing screen captures, taking them into Photoshop to check what a particular colour is, then Pixie from nattyware.com is for you. This windows only freeware allows you to point at a pixel and instantly get the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that colour.
Andrew Berg has created a nice small Flash Photo browser. Click on an image and it flips it to the back of the stack, much like one would when looking through a stack of photos in your hands. Replace the images with your own images (keeping the same name) to implement.
Simple Viewer is a tiny and free modifiable flash gallery viewer. Perhaps it’s greatest strength is that it is only 17k in size!
Features (from the site)
- Intelligent image pre-loading.
- Intuitive image navigation
- Lightweight (17k).
- Customizable interface – Set text color, frame color and width,navigation position.
- Resizable interface – Interface scales to fit browser window.
- Cross platform – Windows/Macintosh/Linux (requires Flash 8 higher).
- Flash 8 detection. Users without Flash 8 are messaged to upgrade Flash.
- International font support.
- Keyboard Navigation (Cursor keys, Home, End, Page Up/Down)
- Mousewheel navigation
- Optionally right-click to open image in a new window.